A communicative, activity-based course, Grammar, Third Edition is now richer in resources with a new Starter level, student’s audio, and more online support for both teachers and students. Extra vocabulary and exam-based activities help prepare for Cambridge ESOL Young Learners English Tests.
- Clear signposting of grammar topics and short units that can be used in any order make the books easy to use alongside any upper primary/lower secondary beginner’s course.
- New full-colour illustrations will appeal to young learners.
- New ‘Words to learn’ boxes in each unit add a vocabulary learning element, which is reinforced by new wordlists in each book.
- New revision units in each Student’s Book provide additional practice and opportunities for reviewing the grammar topics.
- New Audio contain recordings of the dialogues and listening activities to fully exploit the materials in the Student’s Book.